RELS 0201 – The Victory Way of Life
How to conquer adversity and thrive!
(Course Number: Religion & Spirituality 0201)
Do you feel burdened by the stresses of daily life? Would you like to learn how to lighten up and experience an inner sense of joy? Welcome the cosmic being Mighty Victory and his legions of victory angels into your life and claim their buoyant, joyous consciousness of victory!
This captivating, self-directed Summit University extension course focuses on a lecture series from the late 1970s. Listen as the Messenger Mark L. Prophet delivers two inspiring dictations by Mighty Victory, while his twin flame, the Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet, delivers a third and adds profound practical spiritual keys. Experience Victory’s enveloping flame as he transfers to your aura powerful thoughtforms and beads of light that will inspire and compel your soul to rise in a spiral of Christ Victory!
- Find out why attitude is a key to The Victory Way of Life.
- Learn how to balance the threefold flame in your etheric, mental, emotional and physical bodies.
- Turn self-defeating habits into victory habits.
- Discover how to work with Victory’s angels on the perplexing problems of drugs, crime, terrorism, and education and ride their joyous wave of victory!
You can purchase and begin The Victory Way of Life today! Students who purchase the course will receive their user name and password by email within an hour of purchase. Purchasing the course will provide a student access to the course for 2 months (2-month period begins at time of enrollment, not first login).
By purchasing the course you will get access to:
- Readings on spiritual teachings
- Spiritual exercises
- Audio and/or video clips
- Online forum discussions
- Recommendations for further study
- An instructor who will answer questions
Topics covered in the course: Click here [pdf]
Technology Requirements: Click here
Recommended Materials and Texts :
To purchase the following texts from our SU Online Bookstore, click the links below:
To purchase the following materials from the TSL Online Bookstore, click the links below: