When: Friday, May 5 – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, May 6 – 9:00pm – 5:30pm
Sunday, May 7 – 9:00pm – 6:00pm
Where: Bozeman Community Teaching Center
2308 Durston Road, Bozeman, Montana 59718
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: Penelope at 406-585-5578
For Housing Suggestions, contact Clare at email@example.com
For Childcare Suggestions, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring group: Bozeman Community Teaching Center
The Path of the Bodhisattva, Part 3: Develop the Fiery Heart
with Saint Germain, Lord Lanto and the Buddha of the Ruby Ray
The path of the Bodhisattva is the path of Love, of laying down one’s life for one’s friends—to love all life free. It is the path of the Christed Ones who willingly bear the burden of a wayward humanity. It is the path of the unascended masters of the Himalayas—ageless saints who hold the balance by radiating light into this world. It is also the path of ascended masters who choose to remain with earth to teach and help its evolutions, rather than continue on to higher realms of cosmic service. And it is the path of those of us on earth who desire to follow in their footsteps.
To become a bodhisattva, one must first develop a heart of deep compassion for all life. Then he or she must strengthen and purify the heart in order to increase one’s sensitivity the needs of others. At a certain point on the path of the bodhisattva, one realizes that one needs the fire of the heart to sustain the deep ongoing levels of service that a one feels called—and compelled—to perform. Increasing the fire of the heart is the key to expanding one’s ability to serve life.
When you come to this sensitivity to world pain, that is the moment of the birth of the bodhisattva within you. That is the moment of the birth of the fiery bodhisattva that comes forth from the seed of Buddha sealed in your heart. That is the moment of the birth of one such as Kuan Yin herself, the mighty Bodhisattva. That is the moment when you disappear into the outline of Maitreya, when you become Maitreya/Manjushri, when you become the Word incarnate. It is the moment when you care, above all, for sentient life—when you care for others more than you care for the concerns of this world.
You are not far from this moment, beloved, but you have feared it as though in embracing it you should lose something precious. Well, I tell you, you have lost something very, very precious and now you must find it again. It is the fiery heart of the bodhisattva.
– Lord Lanto, Pearl of Wisdom Vol. 37 No. 42
- Embrace the joy of the bodhisattva path as you review and reflect on each of its steps and stages in depth
- Discover why the fire of the heart is the key to becoming a bodhisattva in this age
- Learn how to harness the energy of the heart in order to increase your ability to serve life
- Take time to practice a meditation for developing the heart given to us by our beloved Saint Germain, the great Bodhisattva of the Aquarian Age
- Explore what it looks like to be a bodhisattva in the world today
- Receive a special gift from the heart of the Buddha of the Ruby Ray
Note: The Path of the Bodhisattva, Part 1: Develop the Compassionate Heart and The Path of the Bodhisattva, Part 2: Develop the Pure Heart are not prerequisites for this seminar, though it is helpful to attend Parts 1 and 2 first.
Recommended texts (available from the SU Online Bookstore):
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare, The Buddhic Essence—Ten Stages to Becoming a Buddha (Summit University Press, 2009).
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare, Quietly Comes the Buddha (Summit University Press, various editions).
Recommended resource (available from the TSL Online Bookstore):
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare. Saint Germain’s Heart Meditations I & II. The Summit Lighthouse. Gardiner, MT: Summit Publications, 2011. 2-CD set.