When: 8 am Saturday, 26 August- 6 pm Monday, 28 August, 2017
(Friday, 25 August, optional day tour of Glastonbury)
Where: Rougemont Hotel, Devonshire Suite, Queen St,
Exeter EX4 3SP, UK
Cost: (Does not include discounts, lodging and food, etc.)
Pre-reg. fee: £100
Pre-reg. cutoff date: 26 July
On-site reg. fee: £125
Information and Registration Form: Flier coming soon!
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 44 (0) 20 3287 4672
Sponsoring Local Group: Summit Lighthouse UK Study Group
The Path of the Bodhisattva, Part 2:
Develop the Pure Heart with Mighty Cosmos and
the Lords of the Seven Rays
The path of the bodhisattva is the path of Love, of laying down one’s life for one’s friends—to love all life free. It is the path of the Christed Ones who willingly bear the burden of a wayward humanity. It is the path of the unascended masters of the Himalayas—ageless saints who hold the balance by radiating light into this world. It is also the path of ascended masters who choose to remain with earth to teach and help its evolutions, rather than continue on to higher realms of cosmic service. And it is the path of those of us on earth who desire to follow in their footsteps.
The path of the bodhisattva is a lonely road; to traverse it, one must be compassionate and one must be strong. A bodhisattva draws his strength from within, from the purity of his heart. And how does he develop purity of heart? He examines where he places his attention, he purifies his vision and he develops a strong tie to a master who can guide him along his path.
So the preparation for acceptance on the path of discipleship is right here, right in the heart center. Physically in your temple and spiritually, these initiations surround the heart chakra. They have to do with the heart, the quality of the heart, the purity of the heart, the challenging of fear and doubt and hardness of heart and the records of death. When one begins to have the fire of the heart, one can sustain a relationship with a master whose fiery heart is his attainment. This preparation cannot be overlooked. It is the preliminary stage [of the path of the bodhisattva].
-Elizabeth Clare Prophet
- Dive deeply into the preliminary stage of the bodhisattva path
- Discover what true purity of heart is and how to manifest it in your life
- Learn about the importance of the guru-chela relationship and develop a relationship with one of the lords of the seven rays
- Gain deeper understandings of the Ritual of Holy Communion, the five secret rays and the process of soul refinement and purification
Note: The Path of the Bodhisattva, Part 1: Develop the Compassionate Heart is not a prerequisite for this seminar, though it is helpful to attend Part 1 first.
Dictations (audio/video replays) by: Paul the Venetian, the Maha Chohan, Mighty Cosmos and Vajrasattva, spokesman for the Five Dhyani Buddhas
Other seminar features: This seminar includes a unique purification ritual called a clearance, and concludes with a chakra blessing.
Recommended texts (available from the SU Online Bookstore):
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare, The Buddhic Essence—Ten Stages to Becoming a Buddha (Summit University Press, 2009)
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare, Quietly Comes the Buddha (Summit University Press, various editions)
- Prophet, Mark L. and Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Lords of the Seven Rays: Mirror of Consciousness (Summit University Press, 1986)