The following video walks you through how to register for a Summit University online extension course. You can follow along with the PDF Video Script at the bottom of the page. Simple step-by-step instructions are listed below the video.
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN SU ONLINE EXTENSION COURSE
- Go to http://store.summituniversity.org.
- Click Select Class next to the class that you would like to take.
- If you have a coupon code, type it in the box to the right of the Apply Coupon button, then click this button. You should now see the coupon applied to your order.
- Click Continue.
- Under the Student Registration column, select the appropriate option and either enter or confirm your contact information.
- Click Submit Payment.
- This will take you to the PayPal website where you can complete your transaction using a PayPal account or a debit/credit card.
- Check your email for an email receipt from PayPal. You will also receive a receipt from Summit University and a separate email notifying you of your successful enrollment. This email is very important, as it contains your username, password, and instructions for how to access your SU online extension course. Read this email carefully so that you can get started in your course right away.
Back to Online Store